Sunday 25 March 2012

Clocks changed during the night.

We had a late night out visiting and to add to our delay in getting to bed, the van refused to start.  With a bit of coaxing - a brief tow - it roared into life and we drove home.

Cats woke us up in spite of moving the door mat to stop the old boy from picking it up with his claws and slapping it back down on the step.  This time, no blame attached to the old one, it was the younger upstart yowling that got me out of bed.

Anyway, to get down to  garden matters it looks like it'll be a lovely day.  I would have gone for an early walk if I hadn't felt so tired.

It's a fruit day all day, so the plan is to plant out at least one of the new damson trees we've had sitting in their pots for months.  They're both in blossom, so I have reservations and wonder if they won't be set back.  Before I start digging, I'll refer to the gardening books.

I'd like to make up a planting mix too and need to research that.

Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment